Official Eye Candy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread for everyone to post pictures of quads/bikes they have found on the internet. So post away!

kfx450.jpg

ltr450.jpg

ColtsQuad.jpg

YFZroost.jpg

you may have seen this guy on bluetraxx.....he got in a really bad crash with it and it was pretty much totaled
YFZ.jpg

sweetbanshee.jpg

kurt05yfz23.jpg

banshee.jpg

blasterroost.jpg

why does that yfz have a kick start? That banshee looks like ****.
Either it's a YZ motor or it's a real YFZ with the kick start option, yeah that Banshee looks like a Model T ford.

[quote:eek:y5gvdtv]why does that yfz have a kick start? That banshee looks like ****.
Either it's a YZ motor or it's a real YFZ with the kick start option, yeah that Banshee looks like a Model T ford.[/quote:eek:y5gvdtv] yea im with ya on that

[quote:h3hrl1cf]why does that yfz have a kick start? That banshee looks like ****.
Either it's a YZ motor or it's a real YFZ with the kick start option, yeah that Banshee looks like a Model T ford.[/quote:h3hrl1cf]
hmm..i guess i didnt know that the yfz came with a kickstart option

u can put a kick start on a yfz. its a failry common mod. mostly done by racers for liability, and to get the wireing harness off the bike.

but dude its a yfz...how can you not pay attention to them

ya u cant get a yfz from the factory with a kickstart, its an aftermarket mod. honda has the kickstart option from the factory

Actually i think that little thing is pretty damn kick ass... If i had a kid (that was proficient at riding a trike), I would let him/her rip around on that thing.
~Bill

Latest posts

Back