oem replacement tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run 23" 489's on my 2003. The Wolvie is a great quad, but it doesn't have enough grunt to run big tires...IMHO.

I would have gone with the new post 06' OEM tires but those sure look like they would do the job for this quad and have never seen them before, glad other manufactures have brought some new 23" tires in the mix . If yo get them let us know how they do on the trails and on the wet stuff too. i am in the market for or some new tires on my 03 OEM's and want something half sport but capable of the loose stuff too. Too bad the ITP Holeshot ATR's don't come in 23" sizes also . I LOVED them on the Can-am Renegade 500 but hated every thing else except the EFI and liquid cooling ! LOL

I have the intentions of picking these up in spring with some itp black steel rims or if I can find some new stock rims. I'm gonna use the zillas on a utility machine (looking for a grizzly 500). Keeping the wolvy for more sport.

I think the wolvy rides better with 25 on it .. we have all rocky trails here and with the stock tires i dented up every rim... so I put the 25 duros on that have the side wall build for rock... it rides soo much better... and they were cheap

Back