o flip rims

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayt926

Reaction score
so i tried to flip my rims and the fronts the valve stem hit the brake caliper i was thinking just drill new hole on the op side but then how to close off old hole is this how everyone does this also thoght about geting 90deg valve stems but not sure if they will clear the caliper either

I have been thinking about doing this to my Raptor but was wondering, what size hole do you drill for the new valve stems? Also, are you guys removing the tires by yourself? Just using tire irons?

Just looking for insight on how easy this is to do by myself in the garage. Thanks.

Robbie

I have been thinking about doing this to my Raptor but was wondering, what size hole do you drill for the new valve stems? Also, are you guys removing the tires by yourself? Just using tire irons?

Just looking for insight on how easy this is to do by myself in the garage. Thanks.

Robbie
Not sure what size. I always just slid a drill bit in the original hole to see. You will have to break the bead down off the rim, but you don't necessarily have to pull the tire off to drill and install the new stem. If the tires are directional you just swap sides with them.

i took mine off just for ease, i was using a putty, and because she was gettin new shoes at the time. should be able to do it just like midway said

Latest posts

Back