Number Plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
WarriorYZ85Plate1.jpg

WarriorYZ85Plate2.jpg

Finally original. I think anyway, well atleast on YFM. Yeah the numbers are upside down. I had to trim the lower mounts off the number plate and grind it to shape. I will be ordering a set of numbers within the next few weeks so that will be corrected. I'm in the process of mounting it as soon as the idea comes to mind.

I never really did like the metal light gap covers. They just sort of looked out of place to me. Nothing against them, their just not for me.

Anyway have fun looking for one of these on eBay. I watched this one for over a month. Then offered the seller a little bit of cash and he accepted. The past few days I've done random searches on these plates and couldn't find on on eBay. So for alittle while its safe to say I can stay original. HAHAHA....

Give me your input..

the numbers are upside down!

haha it will look good

Yeah but they are right side up when I am riding to me...HAHA

I am getting number made in a few weeks for the plate and the rear fenders. I just got to remember to tell them the number plate is upside down before they make them. haha

I dont Know it looks out of place to me like it dosnt fit the Quad maybe When the numbers are fliped i willl like it. Thats just my opinion but i love your Fender cut i have been thinkin of cutting mine and like your cut.

~Eddie

i dont think it looks out of place at all. i think it looks pretty damn good. i'd like to have one for mine.

Back