Not your standard recon#1

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
New parts!!!!
Billet gas cap, tusk
300ex rear shock
450r off set rear rims

painted front and rear(rear arnt mounted yet)
IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Next im buying riding boots, maybe hand guards, asr a-arms and durablue axle more pics later

Should this really be in the "bragging rights" section?

I would say yes for 3 reasons.
1) Do you know Anyone else with the Balls to post a recon on a Warrior/Rappy board.
2) Do you know of Anyone else with a mod'd recon?
3) That is what he is doing, Bragging.

Keep up the work bud, Your making what you have available for you work for you. Just keep in mind, the shocks from a 300 will be Really Soft with the addition of wider a-arms. Don't be surprised if you may need to look into aftermarket shocks to keep the quad from diving under braking, and wanting to roll/lean hard in the corners (not to mention bottoming out with the air you've been pushing)
Good luck, and keep the rubber side down man...
~Bill

huh, i never thought about it that way, lol.. wonder if i could rig up 400ex shocks..hmmmm

huh, i never thought about it that way, lol.. wonder if i could rig up 400ex shocks..hmmmm
Looks awesome nathan.
The 400 shocks will work with some modifications, Atleast on a 300 it will, I have a friend I ride with who added 400ex shocks onto his 98 300ex.

i laugh everytime i see it, not because it sucks or anything, but because its the only recon i've ever seen or heard of w/ that kinda mods on it.......... good work man keep it up

don't know if its possible, you should look into buying/customizing a header. The one on there looks really restrictive.
just an idea to help with power (and sorry if this was already discused)

other wise, looks really good!! Post up some pics of those new rims too

My hats off to you, your taking a utility quad and making it into a sport quad.... thumbs up

Back