nose dive

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xshiftxz350

Reaction score
ive noticed that the raptor 350 nose dives way to much it almost got me a couple of time as well does any body know the weight distribution between the the front and rear tires, would like these facts. i shift my weight more on my 350 then my z400 but yea Thanks alot guys...

ive noticed that the raptor 350 nose dives way to much it almost got me a couple of time as well does any body know the weight distribution between the the front and rear tires, would like these facts. i shift my weight more on my 350 then my z400 but yea Thanks alot guys...

The rappy 350's and warriors are real front heavy, def compared to the Z400 you have. Not sure of the weight distribution... But i find myself givin it gas, and body english to the rear when im in flight also, soo your not the only one

-2 swing arm ???? or +2 swing arm you would think more weight to the rear and well i have front and rear wheel spacers the front are about 1-1/8 and the rear are about 2 or 1-3/4 so yea but i was thinkin on gettin maybe a +2 swingarm but i jus cant find on that is to my standards or comfort .... would a yfz450 swingarm fit ??? or im adding weight out back of the quad

-2 swing arm ???? or +2 swing arm you would think more weight to the rear and well i have front and rear wheel spacers the front are about 1-1/8 and the rear are about 2 or 1-3/4 so yea but i was thinkin on gettin maybe a +2 swingarm but i jus cant find on that is to my standards or comfort .... would a yfz450 swingarm fit ??? or im adding weight out back of the quad
actually -2 moves the weight more to the rear. shorter swingarm moves the center point forward which places more of the weight behind that center point. its actually a very popular mod on banshees

well im jus thinkin on making my own brand ,quads and motorcycles who is down to co-part in this world wide feat of bravery ???? im talkin about building quad with notin but the best out on the market findin a rider and mass producing ...... (FALCOR) is the name of the brand yes the dog from the never ending story is where i got it from and it fits perfect cause quads are a never ending story.....

really ???? well i guess that right because long swingarm keeps the front tire down on the holeshot but idk how that would help in the air cause youll be stickin your back tires out more witch is most of the weight in the rear and bring you back and on big jumps you can lock up you back tire witch intead you to adjust foward but idk man im jus using my common knowledge -need to take it to yamaha and see what they got to say....

lean back in the air more or pump the throttle

and by +1 front end i mean long not wide. aftermarket a arms normaly come in +2+1 or +3+1 for the warrior thats +2or 3 wide on each side and +1 long, wheel base wise.

lean back in the air more or pump the throttle

and by +1 front end i mean long not wide. aftermarket a arms normaly come in +2+1 or +3+1 for the warrior thats +2or 3 wide on each side and +1 long, wheel base wise.
and i can scrub crazy but it get tiring after 3 motos of 20 laps sooo that why im tryin to make the ride smoother or easier to jump....

U could also get a set of cf1 beadlocks for the front. That's what I want to do when I get my tax return.

I would think carbon fiber is lighter then regular wheels. Plus sturdier. My neighbor has then on his kfx. He said you'll never bend or break them. But if u do u deserve it. And I be seen him hit a tree airborne. Broke his a arm chambers but his wheel was fine.

yea i have hiper carbon bead lock on my z400 theyre really not that great of a difference but its not good to hit the throttle in the air it will eventually pop your motor.....

yea but theres roller section and well you gotta do one jump throttled then next jus cruise it the second one scares me nose diving soo much but it all good i jus wanted like a quick easy mod but ill jus lean back or add weight to the rear ha

Back