north jersey(surrounding area)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived right across the street from Glidden's. Never needed to go anywhere else to ride. Hell, we used to ride all through the forestry service off of Don Conner Blvd, and we would ride over to 6 flags and taunt the animals in the safari park. I know my uncles used to ride the Lacey area in the mid 90's. As much as I like where I live now (and really can't stand to even visit Jersey, to be honest) I sure do miss the areas we had to ride in. There is nothing NEAR the amount or fun down here, that we had up there.

north jersey

hey guys i'm new to NJ moved to Wayne like a month ago.just got my raptor 350 last Sunday and went riding in West Milford.had fun but the trails were very rocky.I would like to find a closer place to wayne and some people to ride with>

hey guys i'm new to NJ moved to Wayne like a month ago.just got my raptor 350 last Sunday and went riding in West Milford.had fun but the trails were very rocky.I would like to find a closer place to wayne and some people to ride with>

Welcome to NJ. Unfortunately, you're not going to find anything closer to Wayne, and just about anything in this entire area is going to have at least some rocks. There is a sand pit area in Oak Ridge/West Milford on Oak Ridge Rd. just to the west of Paradise Rd. From Wayne you'd take 23N., take the jug handle for Oak Ridge rd. and it's about 1/2 mile on your left.

Im from monroe, NY. Just got my license too! Im down to ride anywhere within an hour from me other wise im not allowed to drive that far . But somebody HMU for some spring riding!

Yeah not much around Wayne from what I know due to how populated it is. Gotta come West more

I am from eastern pa near rausch creek tower city minutes away from my house it is woods in all directions

Think I'm going to get a permit for the pottsville coal mines this year.

I've never been there. Is it worth it if I'm about an hr and a half away?

Getting the permit is worth it there`s a lot of riding out there. I`ve been going out there for years. Also check out AOAA its a riding park opening up in Shamokin about a half hour from Pottsvile. I rode there last year they have about 6500 acres of great trails and you can ride out to Trevorton coal hills from there.

Yea my buddy went to trevorton like every weekend last year.

Believe this or not I live so close I have never been there I don't have a trailer to get my quads there I ride close to my house trails coal banks mud I can just leave my house on my quad that's why I had no need for a trailer

Believe this or not I live so close I have never been there I don't have a trailer to get my quads there I ride close to my house trails coal banks mud I can just leave my house on my quad that's why I had no need for a trailer

I was actually going to go this weekend but didn't have enough money for the guest riding pass unfortunately since it's $50.

Where do you live at? I guess it is suppose to warm up a little Sunday the good thing about riding up there is no hunters

Just looked up rausch creek. That place looks like alot of fun. I live almost 2 hrs from there do u guys think it's worth the 325 membership?

Just looked up rausch creek. That place looks like alot of fun. I live almost 2 hrs from there do u guys think it's worth the 325 membership?

I rode there once a few years ago it`s a fun place to ride but I don`t think it`s worth the money. You can get a RAC permit for $125 and they have a lot more area to ride. Plus when the AOAA opens this year they have over 6000 acres of riding with some great trails and it connects up to the Trevorton area. The AOAA permits are going to be around $75 so for about $200 you can get a lot more legal riding area.

Yea my buddy went to treverton a bunch last year. That's prob where Ill end up going

Back