north jersey(surrounding area)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
:atv:any body in the area that wants to ride? have trailer but no tow vehichular to tow, but im ready ........ill cover expenses......or most for travel!!!!!!! notice pic!! thats PA. coal hills!!!!! very cool.....let me know!

I'm from north jersey and always down for riding... but all of my quads are down at the moment for rebuilds.

there are some local spots to ride, but nothing like there use to be.

If you do a search under " New-Jersey " no need for the quotes, just use the hyphen... there are some older posts from the past few years. I'm not sure who is really active though. Would be nice if many still were so we could start setting stuff up.

I`m from central jersey but head out to PA to do my riding not worth the trouble to get caught. Those big coal hills are in Trevorton, Pa. there`s also good riding in the Pottsville area.

glad to see there is a few in the area ,that would be great to get a ride together, i mostly ride ,sarco ,claytons,blueberry acres,and lacey twp, once and a great often do pa.

Gardenstate you don`t run into any trouble down in Lacey Twp. I had heard they really cracked down on riding down there.

never on the quads but get harased in the trucks. its like every where else its hot for a while then nothing. the game wardens are the ones to watch out for ,but they told me aslong as you are legit and follow state park rules your fine. where are you located?

I also dont mean to take away from yfm350.com but there is also a website for NJ riders: http://www.gsatvr.org/

It seems like its used by just a few people, but it has a number of members. Maybe if people are more active on it, there can be more NJ riding stuff set up. Heck the more people we have on board with this state, maybe we can unlock some new riding spots.

Latest posts

Back