noob question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IowaWarrior

Reaction score
I want to polish my clutch cover and install an oil cooler using the drill and tap method. Ive done extensive research on the site and found out lots but what is involved in removing the clutch cover? Im sure I have to drain the oil which is no biggie since I'm rebuilding the top end anyways but what else needs to be done?

Also will this oil cooler work? I think it would look really cool
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7R-B...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

13.5 in to to long. Mine is 12 and just fits.

Drain the oil is right, then just remove ur bolts and undo the clutch lever. Super easy. U need a scrap the oil gasket off both side once its off and install new, or use RTV.

couldnt i mount the oil cooler in a different location like under the tail or behind the front bumper

sure. U want it up front somewhere so the air you driving into runs through the fins, hence cooling it.

get a permacool. a few of us run that and it goes behind the bumper and maybe half way under the nose.

I have a complete setup off a 88 moto 4 350 , i'm about to put on ebay,if your interested,I dont know if its a dierect bolt on but it looks to be

Latest posts

Back