Noise limit?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jersey42

Reaction score
ok,, im getting ready to go ride some trails that the state owns. its Interlake Indiana. and viewing their website it says there is a noise limit. I have an fmf powercore 4 slip on, on my warrior. I was wondering if this would be over the limit or if i would be good? and my dad also has a big gun on his Prairie 650?

You'd have to get out a db meter and see what becibles you are putting out. Then check them against what the limit is.

ok,, im getting ready to go ride some trails that the state owns. its Interlake Indiana. and viewing their website it says there is a noise limit. I have an fmf powercore 4 slip on, on my warrior. I was wondering if this would be over the limit or if i would be good? and my dad also has a big gun on his Prairie 650?
call and have the local police or sheriff come by and do a db reading on them and you'll know how loud they are Wisconsin is 96db or any local car audio sound system shop

well, at interlake they allow the big offroad jeeps and buggys, stuff like tht and i know they can get loud

well just check the ordinances cause if you get caught with too loud of exhaust big fine and they can impound the wheeler

I don't know much about either exhaust, but there maybe db reducers availible. I know that my dg and some others have em. I have a 95bd insert for mine somewhere. Good thing I don't ride in low db areas. And while we're on the subject, does hatfield-mccoy have a db limit? I'm going there in may and of all the rules on their website there is nothing said about noise. Just want to be certain.

im not sure bout hatfield-mccoy, ive heard therese some good riding there, i may be going up there sometime in the future

I doubt there is because they are so atv friendly up there. But, just wanted to be sure. May track down my 95bd insert and take it along anyway. We got a house reserved for mother's day weekend. Gunna be 2-3 fun filled days of arm pump and sore rear ends, lol. Can't wait!

Eh id run it as is if its toloud and they pull u over, dont be a dick and they will let u go, that and be calm around the camping areas

That would suck to have noise restrictions, I wouldn't make it anywhere if it were under 105dB. Good luck man.

Lugging it in a higher and putting through the populated areas will keep the noise down some as well.

Latest posts

Back