No Toil

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robotaz

Reaction score
Anyone else use No-Toil filters or oil? I bought the oil and I have to say that it is very nice to not have to breathe the nasty fumes and pollute the ground where I rinse my filters out. It's so easy to poor in a zip lock bag and oil it up. I squeeze it out in the bag and use the excess on the next filter. I have read that people clean the filters out in their sinks, too. I'm pretty psyched about it.

I use it as well and it works great! With the nasty coal dust we ride in sometimes that seems to be the best that I have found.

I use it as well and it works great! With the nasty coal dust we ride in sometimes that seems to be the best that I have found.

Hey thanks for that feedback. I'm still waiting for someone, somewhere to provide anything negative about it. It's hard to believe how pleasant it is to work with that it is just as effective, if not more, than petroleum products. I tried it because my allergies and a nasty filter cleaning session combined to really mess me up the other night. I worked with the No Toil yesterday and it didn't even phase me. It's hard to believe that it's biodegradable and works great. I have a feeling as it catches on that the regular oils will go away.

Do you have a link so we can get info on here for the product.

http://notoil.com/

*Disclaimer* I have not tried any of their products other than the filter oil and filter oil cleaner.

Today I checked on the filter and the smell of alcohol is completely gone and it has no chemical smell at all. It is at least as tacky as the Fab stuff that all of the bike shops use. I noticed it was not as thick, but still saturated and tacky. I think this is why it supposedly flows better.

I really like this stuff.

Latest posts

Back