no spark

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordman

Reaction score
any body have a clue about the electrical on a 01 warrior? specifically the ignition system's ignition coil? where does the orange wire get power from? the quad cranks, has fuel but has no spark.

The cdi but the cdi gets power fom the stator check ohms on the pick up coil on the stator c

yeah your right Matius always start with the easy **** first then make your way up the ladder of electrical mess lol

:lmao: sorry....that just struck me funny, nothing personal:) its funny how you interperet things when there typed.

(((((which plug would you be talking about mathius?)))))

Last edited:
ok checked the plug and was fine but i replaced it with a brand new one anyway...before it broke i was riding it as usual then parked it after cleaning it, the next day it wouldnt start as if something somehow broke overnight, idk if this helps

I had a similar issue somewhere between the Cdi and stator I fixed the problem both pieces on my 94 cost just over 300 CDN from RM stator, from your " it broke overnight comment" I would start by checking your stator

Last edited:
checked the stator and on one of the connectors i didnt get any reading which would mean that its burnt out internally right?

Latest posts

Back