No power with throttle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dodgewarrior

Reaction score
Inthink my wolverine is running rich I have fuel coming out my intake it idles but the second I give any throttle it bogs down and spits a little fuel out the intake helpbon this please also I've pulled the carb apart to clean it, it hasn't helpped did find out I have 144 jet is this stock?

why your fuel is comming out of the intake ? a atv should never be tuned without airbox and filter ???

in general with an engine bog down it because it need more gas ( lean ) rich condition hould produce burping and black smoke and the engine will not die

What year? a 144 is not stock for the newer ones

It's a2002 lol I solved the issue there's a switch on the left brake that wasn't activating, or deactivating, I'm not sure so I disconnected it and it runs fine guessing it was a safety switch lol either way it hasn't given me a problem since, I tried to re connect it and it did the same thing so it stays disconnected ha :D

if you had tell that your engine is misfire once you apply throtthe . ... everyone know this issue lol

Lol sorry i was so rapped up in it being a carb issue the answer actually came from another forum I'm signed up with for my warrior lol

Latest posts

Back