NJ Flooding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
I know there are quite a few members from NJ and the northeast so who else he has flooding in their town. About a third of the people in my town had to evacuate their homes and school is going to be closed for at least 2 days. My town is also a valley with a pretty large river going through it and several small creeks thats why we had bad flooding. I'm lucky and my house isn't in a flood zone so i just go 2 inches of water in the basement.

Yeah i heard a lot about the flooding. The water in my backyard came up level to the dock, ive seen it worse here but ive never heard of so much flooding in north jersey. Damn global climate change.

Yeah last nite I was cleaning water from my basement for hours, a few towns over in Boundbrook the freight rail tracks were completely covered under water. With 8" of rain, it had to go somewere, the water table just rose up and peoples basements just flooded out.

yuppp...had off of school. one of our other campuses has off tommorow for power failure.

our parking lot looks like a lake

in southern nh we didnt have school off and almost all the towns were flooded our administer dude who calls it is the kind of guy who takes in the pooper.........he is a faggot....but yah my house got like 5 inches of water in it but thats cause is from like the 1800 (seriously) and always floods....

Back