nitrous!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ether is the worst **** for bikes, specking of Nitrous anyone ever see that video on Street fire where some guys did ( i foget the exact #) i think it was 60hpshot of N02 on a briggs push momer funny ****

specking of Nitrous anyone ever see that video on Street fire where some guys did ( i foget the exact #) i think it was 60hpshot of N02 on a briggs push momer funny ****

Hell yeah, 50 shot into a push mower. Looked cool as **** but most of that nitrous was just going straight through that thing.

I definitely wouldn't have wanted to be standing within 100 yards of that thing when they did it though.

ok, i guess im the only one.....

Are you serious? All I have to say is good luck with all of that ****!
You want to see a rod fly apart or wonder why your engine burns oil and runs like **** keep putting either to it and see how far that gets you.
Can you say pre-ignition, denotation? That noise that you hear when you start your engine is normal, believe me! If I could only describe to you how hard/bad that is for an engine and like you would even care...
Good luck burning your engine up when you hit the NOS.

Back