Nice clean Bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That things mean but not worth 3700 in my opinion.. unless its got a motor swap in it or something crazy lol

Warrior 350 2001 engine & body again from A to Z this winter: Domed Piston Wiseco oversize hot rod stage 2 cam, valve spring & new, timing chain Wiseco, barnett clutch, bearing crank & rod of nine, nine gasket & seal has magnitude, HMF pipe Competition Series. Bearings wheel, swingarm and shaft nine, Electronic redone completely, new battery, steering lever Renthal + new, flywheel spacer 2in. united air filter with Prefil, rear shock gas, brake nine o-ring chain ... has never driven since the refurbishing.

Well welcome to the site. I bet you got my message on your video to sign up. Clean quad. Good luck with the sale, considering I can get a 450r for $3,500. I'll be really stoked that the warrior still means well to fetch that price to people and also surprised if you get what ur asking, but if you do sell, tell the new owner about this site. Tons of good info.

yah the main problem with aftermarket parts is you don't get your money back when selling unless you part them out. It sucks but it's reality

i sold for 3000$ and i probably put for 3000$ of aftermarket beside the price for purchase but its my passion :) My next project it's a YFZ 450R

That is the best looking Warrior I think I have saw yet. Great job on the build, and good luck on the next.

Plain jane Warriors in real good shape can go for $2500-$2800 in my part of the country,they are advertised for much more in Quebec and Ontario.Yammirider1990 had his for sale for $2500,$3000 come spring.I cant believe the differance in prices up here to across the border.

Latest posts

Back