Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbracelin

Reaction score
Newbie here. '07 450 SE, K&N filter, FMF exhaust, jet kit, Pro Taper Raptor Bend bars, Burke Motorsports HID Headlights, Tusk 1.5" Spacers, ITP SS112 wheels, EBC SV Brake Pads and just ordered the '10 white plastics.

Soon to come are sheaved clutch from Hauck and custom Raptor bumper.

I bought this quad a few months ago all stock with 500 miles. Have added all the upgrades since and now have over 800 miles. Anybody know how many miles is considered high or when these quads are just old?

Thanks,

Todd

Dont know how I missed this but, welcome to WC! :D

Newbie here. '07 450 SE, K&N filter, FMF exhaust, jet kit, Pro Taper Raptor Bend bars, Burke Motorsports HID Headlights, Tusk 1.5" Spacers, ITP SS112 wheels, EBC SV Brake Pads and just ordered the '10 white plastics.

Soon to come are sheaved clutch from Hauck and custom Raptor bumper.

I bought this quad a few months ago all stock with 500 miles. Have added all the upgrades since and now have over 800 miles. Anybody know how many miles is considered high or when these quads are just old?

Thanks,

Todd

Welcome aboard. I don't know how many miles are to much on a quad. I have an 06 wolverine that I picked up a month ago and it has 2100 miles. Quad runs great and doesn't seem to be down on power. My scrambler 500 has about 1500 miles. Ci think as long as you take care of it , that it will last.

Latest posts

Back