Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baloo

Reaction score
hey ppl! new to this forum, love the wolverine! i have an 06 & 07 450. looking forward to chatting an getting in fo on these machines to upgrade tthem to there full potential.

thanks im hoping this place pics up a bit seems kinda slow but i like the fact that it is dedicated to wolvie riders

Welcome.

From time to time, you'll log in and there will be 20 new posts. Other times you'll log in and be lucky to find 2.

My opinion - in the long run, it will be much easier to find the answers you are looking for as there won't be a bunch of crap to look through as with many other sites that don't restrict what you post about. Do we really care about "I was bored today so I did....." type posts that aren't even related to the quadding sport?

Welcome,

95Wolverine has a good point. Also keep in mind that since the invention of the Atv there has been probably more than 200 models manufactured so by keeping the forum dedicated to the Wolverine (3 models), we reduce greatly our audience.

On the other end, I think it is normal to see less posting during the summer since everyone is enjoying riding their Wolverine :D.

how true and a good point i should be out enjoying my ride but im at work haha, great site tho i must say!!

Project Bike

Hello All, was searching the internet for wolverine info and came across this great and informative website. I've already started to assemble a parts list from this website since I'm starting a project bike. I was given a '96 wolverine for free and all it needs is a little TLC and some mods. If anyone has any suggestions on what to start with first I'd like to hear what you all have to say. So far my parts list looks like this, rebuild (new jet) for carb, new tires (maybe rims), seat cover, possiblly a Warn 424, handlebar grips, misc missing stock parts, and what ever else I can think of to make this thing come alive again. I'll post pics throughout the process.

Back