Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i am new to the site and just got my first quad and its an 87 warrior and i love it i traded off my old dirtbike for it... here she is right after i got it...
733800eb.jpg

7b37f9e5.jpg

and here she is now...
ac6bb294.jpg

15336248.jpg

aa70ede1.jpg

i am gettin a set of rims off my buddies yfz with kenda klaws all the way around... other than that i just need to order chain and sprockets and some swingarm bearing... would like to put a pipe on eventually already has a k&n... O yea its a 95 motor in it also.

hey, arent u from bluetraxx? But thats a nice quad, in great shape for its age. Welcome to the site, hope u like it here.

hey, arent u from bluetraxx? But thats a nice quad, in great shape for its age. Welcome to the site, hope u like it here.

yea i bounce around there a bit now that i have a warrior always looking for good resources to read up on...

I think you'll find the site very useful for your yfm. If you got any questions browse around for an answer, if you can't find anything ask away. There are a lot of people that are ready and willing to give a helping hand. I don't know too much myself but have had many questions answered. Hope you stick around.

i have a brand new rear sprocketr in the package, stupid ebayer said it was a 90+ sprocket, but it was off of your year bike

also have a spare rear rotor, LMK if you want them, ill let them go cheap!

btw, ur bike is pretty clean for bieng 2yrs shy of bieng 20 yrs old!

Back