Newbie- Does Wolverine ever feel cramped?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allen2569

Reaction score
Hey guys,
After years of racing motocross I'm getting into quads. The wolverine looks great but was wondering if anyone taller than 6'2" ever felt like it was to small.
Thanks for your input!

Welcome first off.

The only way you'll know is to go sit on one and if you can find a used one take it for a spin if the selling dealer will let you.

I'm 5' 11" and ride the Wolvy more like a sport quad than a mudder utility quad so I sit further forward and there are times where I'm gently bumping my knees on the back of the front fenders. So I can see where someone taller than me could feel a little more less comfortable.

But, this is my first quad and I'm only starting my thrid full year of riding. I'm still learning different riding techniques and such so take it for what its worth I guess.

I'm 6'4, and it's very comfortable for me.

Welcome to the site!

My friend who is 6"3 and big (not fat) more like sasquatch he road it once and kept hitting his knees on the handle bars. I am 5'9 and very comfortable his grizz feels like driving a tank.

I have a 08 450. I would say go ride one. Dealers should have new ones.

Cant speak for the older ones.

Thanks for everyones input. I'm going to pick up a leftover 09!

My girl is 5'3" and it's perfect for her...I'm 5'11 and there plenty of leg room for me...the handlebars are moved forward for me and rearwards for her. Try adjusting your handlebars...you might get a better fit for you. Don't forget to move the throttle and brake levers to fit you also.

Latest posts

Back