Newbie carb question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whapt

Reaction score
Ok first i when i my motor was re done by a local guy and myself he said that the carb on here has a 3 bolt flange and the factory has a 2 bolt one I should have taken pics then but i didn't anyways. I have a question does the stock carb have an accelerator pump on it . He said that this one did. The carb is a Mikini carb so I have no clue . I am going to try and include pics to see if you guys think it is the factory one..

n632220084_40344_9473.jpg

n632220084_40345_9773.jpg

n632220084_40346_76.jpg

n632220084_40347_349.jpg

thats what i was thinking have any idea by looking at it what it could be from. i would like to return to stock just cause i have no idea what this carb if from. I don't remember the jet sizes either but if i remember correctly it has a 3 bolt flange on the front and stock has a 2 bolt. the bike seems to idle fine and it runs very well but i think i might go to stock and sell this one

I wouldn't bother messing with it if it's running good with that one. The stock one isn't real spectacular to begin with.

alright i might try to find a model number on it tomorrow and see what it came from.. I was looking on google and it sent me to e bay and one looked very similar to this and it was off like a kx 250 dirtbike or something

yea its not stock and its a Mikuni aftermarket carb i belive it doesnt have an accelarator pump at all its like a cheaper verson of an aftermarket carb yea like all the 2 strokes carb are lik this one but they are jetted way different

yea the jetting is differient than stock the guy tore it apart and said it did have a pump but it might need re built or something who know the bike runs decent.. i found some numbers ang i googled them and found not a lot but it fits perfect in the stock location...

Latest posts

Back