Newbe with a 07 350 2x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbuck

Reaction score
Hey everyone, love this forum it already answered so many of the questions ive had so far. Just bought an 07 on Wednesday everything seems good so far, Have only riden maybe an hour on her. Waiting for an appointment next week to have the valves checked / adjusted. Runs awsome but i understand you should have your valve adjustment checked once in awhile and who know if the previous owners did it. Waiting to ride it SUCKS:pissed:Anyways I was wondering if it is nomal operation to have your oil cooler fan kick on an off while trailriding. Overheat light works and never came on while riding, just noticed the fan come on and off a few times. Anyways a Big Hello and a Big thank you in advance for everyones help.

It's probably normal, especially if you're doing slow trail riding. Just make sure the cooler is free of debris/dirt.

Thanks admin! Anyone else's have there cooling fan cycle on and off?

My 08 450 does all the time. You have the same set up just 2x4. Thewy are liquid cooled.It is a must.

no worries sounds normal I have an 06 and it comes on periodicaly an dshuts off,enjoy the wolvy

Back