Newb From the Buckeye State

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2talltim

Reaction score
Howdy ya'll the names Tim im form Ohio, recently pick up my 2006 450 and she was a abused ol' gal. Not many miles on her but the guy did NO i mean "ZERO" maint on it. The brake were GONE(piston pushed through the pad), front bearings shot, exhaust rusted through, Diff fluid NEVER changed, nasty looking stickers stuck all over it, a inch of mud and muck under the plastics and skid plate. Basicly the guy said he just rode it and unless something fell of it never got worked on, his words were "i'm no mechanic so i dont work on things".

Well i got it for a decent deal(with moose plow) and a couple weeks and several hundred dollars later she back to tip top shape. New parts include, all new EBC sever duty pads, new Moose caliper pistons, pivot works from wheel bearings, DG RCM2 slip on(w/ spark arestor), Moose racing swingarm skid plate, JnJ industries belly and Aarm skid plates. Other things that were done and installed are Kodiak Pull Starter, reverse rev override switch, valves adjusted, new spark plug, all new synthetic fluids and complete flush and cleanings of thier parts. Stickers were removed and frame, engine, and anything else that was a mess are all cleaned and degreased.

Future mods are winch, handguards and some kind of rear rack(or might just bolt my cooler to the back).

Me and my freinds ride Wayne national forest in southern Ohio and will be headed down this weekend for her maiden rebirth voyage. Im not new to the dirt my previous two rides were Suzi LTZ400's but my old ass couldnt take the abuse of a full sport machine anymore, so the Wolverine was a obvious choice to upgrade to.

Here are some pics of what i starterd with and where I'm at now, still waiting for a replacement for the belly skid plate the one the guy sent me was missing holes. So once i get it installed I'll post some final pics.

On the trailer coming home....

Pics of how i got her(stickers and all)...

Some of the stickers(there were 43 in all)...

Before its bath...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got her cloths back on all cleaned up...

New swinger skid...

New pipe...

I'll get a few more up when 100% completed

Back