New YFM Staff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
As you all have noticed I am sure, myself and death aren't around all that much anymore. Life has got in the way of the world wide web. I try to get on every few days, but I usually have just enough time to look around for a few minutes and thats it.

I don't want this site to die down at all. I want to see it do nothing but grow. And as you will see I have added 2 new members to the YFM Staff. Yamarider and dave76. Please welcome them and remember not to cross them. They can ban you now!!!

Also you will noticed that Yamarider has taken care of the Gone But Not Forgotten Section and he is in the process of selecting the new elite machines.

And last there is a RIP section towards the bottom of the forum. The only member I know to pass is in there, well the post that his father made letting us know what was going on is in there. Please continute to pray for his family and always remember him.

Thanks Folks and happy new year, I suppose its never to late to wish everyone a happy new year.

I see I'm a moderator but, I'm having issues signing under dave76 :mad:, so for now it's warpigs.

At first I had the same issue. At first I thought that something got messed with or deleted, that wasn't supposed to be. Kinda how bluetraxx had disappeared off the map for a week. I was getting kinda worried from that. Then I created a new profile just to see, and notice that all my posts have me listed as Quad Squad now. At that point I was overcome with joy because I wanted to be a mod ever since I got started on this site. Somehow the passwords got changed when our status was upgraded, and a simple click of the "forgot my password" button got me going again.

As I said already, thanks Pelphrey for giving me this opportunity.

Awesome, while i wsa reading this, I kept thinking,"Man I hope they selected Yamarider. He helps out alot here, *sorry but Im not too familiar with dave haha.

I noticed the ***RIP section aswell. Thats a good online recognition.

Latest posts

Back