New Wolverine Owner

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TavisB

Reaction score
Hello. I just picked up a 2002 Wolverine 350. I've been riding dirtbikes for 26 years but this is my first ATV. I got it for what seems like a good price, but it needs a bit of TLC. It had been sitting for 2 years when I got it. So far I've changed all the fluids, put some slime in the rear tires (slow leaks), cleaned the air filter, and put in a new battery. The rear brakes aren't working, so I've got to deal with that yet. It also needs new wheel bearings in one front wheel and an outer CV boot. The carb may need a bit more cleaning as well, as it doesn't always idle well. I may be posting a new thread if I tackle the brakes tomorrow.

Awesome, sounds like you have a lot of work ahead...but it will all be well worth it!

Welcome to the forum, hope yopu enjoy it here! :)

Welcome Tavis. Stock dunlop tires are useless IMO. But wolverines are alot of fun to ride..

Here's a pic:

0dfb6e98.jpg

Ignore my messy garage, it's been too cold to clean up :D.

Good lookin machine :tup:

I hear ya about the cold.....my garage looks the same. :D

Hey whered you find the hitch for it? Ive been looking for one for mine

It was on there when I got it, sorry.

In other news...I got the wheel bearings and CV boot done yesterday. No more squeaking brakes :). Gonna play with the carb and maybe the rear MC today. Tires are still holding air and it starts right up with the new battery.

An update: I've worked through all the things that needed fixed or replaced. I've also swapped out the loud exhaust for a stock muffler and a Kolpin Stealth 2.0 system. It running great and I'm really enjoying it, even though I haven't got much riding in yet. I am working on some trails in the woods behind my house though :).

Back