New Wheels And tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfmanbean

Reaction score
I've had tires for a little while and finally decided to order some wheels to go with them. I got them mounted up and bolted on and really I like the way she looks. Figured I'd share with my fellow Wolvy owners. They did widen the stance by about 4" and now its just as wide as my dads 800 outlander.

atv6.jpg

atv4.jpg

db32dda5.jpg

atv3.jpg

atv5.jpg

Awesome how do you like the tires so far?

They ride a little like tractor tires, but besides that they are great. The only thing that kinda sucks is the way the offset is on the wheels. I liked the fact that they made the quad wider, but now they stick out past the fenders so when you got her in 4wd with the bars cut it throws mud right in your face. I would definetly recommend STI wheels and tires to anyone. You get a good product for a low price. The tires were $65 a piece, and the wheels were $65 a piece as well. The cheapest I have seen.

I always noticed how the mud gets shot straight into your face with the front tires in reverse and all over your back in forward. I actually had a 15" high rooster tail one day. My friend has a pic.

PS wolfmanbean I see you like my helmet. LOL. Its corny I know but easy to get on and off with glasses. My friends call me the "storm trooper".

It looks like yours came out the same way mine did. Have you measured the width of the front compared to the back? My front was 47" and the rear was only 44" I think I may have to get 1.5" spacers for the rear. Yamaha's website says that they are 42" from the factory.

What offset are your wheels? I'm looking at buying new wheels but not sure if i should stick with the stock offset, or go for a wider stance.

Latest posts

Back