new warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbking321

Reaction score
Well thanks to Hdale85 I got a nice 2002 yamaha warrior. It needs a little work but its a great quad.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you find that shifter to be too long I would suggest getting a YZ250 shifter. I got the YFZ450 shifter for cheap and decided to try it not realizing it was a lot longer lol. But it worked pretty good for me.

What size are those front tires? Mine has the 22's on the rear and 21x7x10 fronts and it just looks dumb to me. I want to put either a 22 or 23 on the front to make it look more proportional like the 21's front and 20 rears on my Banshee. Tried the 20's on the Warrior and it drags on the skid too much so need to keep my 22's on the rear.

i think the fronts are only 22s too and I might try the shorter shifter but i need to get some cash first

Nope, when I checked them last they were 23's lol. I'm not sure why the girl before me got 23's? The Dirt Devils are 23" as well. But the Kendra's are 22's.

I'd like to do 23's but I am not sure they will clear the front of the nerf bar. Thanks for the info.

Looks like a pretty clean bike. Congrats db, and sorry for your loss Hdale....

Those tires ARE HUGE! good buy but I am still disappointed in Hdale..

I'd like to do 23's but I am not sure they will clear the front of the nerf bar. Thanks for the info.

If the nerfs you have are the same length as stock they will fit because I run 23s on mine from time to time.

If the nerfs you have are the same length as stock they will fit because I run 23s on mine from time to time.

I have the DG Alloy series nerf bars. I think the 23's look awesome. I agree about sidewall rollover though. I noticed the 22's roll over worse than the 20's on the Banshee. Takes some getting used to but works ok.

Midway the nerfs on that one are DG Alloy as well. I never noticed the front trying to roll over when power sliding. But maybe I just didn't push it hard enough.

Back