New Warrior owner from MO

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ktmguy5786

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Im new to the site and id thought Id tell you a little bite bout me and my rides. My names Jarrett I live in Springfield MO. I race in the OXC series its a local xc racing series. My number is 711. Im currently riding a 2008 Ktm 450 xc . I just recently purchased a Warrior project That im wanting to make into a good woods racer. Ive owned a 1999 Warrior and liked the looks and the power the machine produced so I decided to buy another one. I love riding its what I live for. i mostly ride xc but I do like going to the mx track when I can find one. Im hoping to turn my new 2001 Warrior into a beast! :atv:

Bout' time someone else from springfield joins. How do you like oxc? I thought about checking it out next year

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Miami Its a blast some of the tracks are tuff but there still fun. The oxc is a great racing series to get into I think. So your from Springfield to we should go riding some time. You ever go to chadwick?

XC is where its at. Welcome to the site. Enjoy, Just about every topic had been covered, so take a look around and get some ideas for your build!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Miami Its a blast some of the tracks are tuff but there still fun. The oxc is a great racing series to get into I think. So your from Springfield to we should go riding some time. You ever go to chadwick?

chadwick? bout twice a month..lol. we try and have a big get together every spring, last spring we 27 wheelers. look me up next time you go, ill do the same

Thanks dead last. Im hoping I can get some good ideas for my build. as of right now im trying to get it to run just missing a few parts then the real build begins.

Miami me an a few buds are out there almost every weekend. Im pretty sure im the only guy out there with a ktm si i should be easy to spot. Ill let you know when were heading out some time and see if you wanna go.

welcome man! i got a buddy who has a ktm 450 and used to XC it. what a badass machine. but this is def. the best site for warriors!!

Thanks 87 Warrior. Ya my Ktm knows how to make a quad for sure. I can tell this is where I can find out anything I need to know about my Warrior

Miami me an a few buds are out there almost every weekend. Im pretty sure im the only guy out there with a ktm si i should be easy to spot. Ill let you know when were heading out some time and see if you wanna go.

You don't see many ktm quads out there, its kind of a rough place for something like that, I can ee why you got the warrior.lol

Its not ruff on my ktm its a xc its made for that kind of stuff. Its truly woods racing ready all ive done is put a set of bead locks,itp gncc tires,and nerfs,prm summit bumper on it. My 99 warrior did good it the woods but it needed better shocks and wheels and tires. But this one will get the royal treatment. lol

Back