• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW WARN 424 for 00-05

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazed1

Reaction score
WHILE THIS IS CONSIDERED NEW TO ME BUT THE BOX WAS OPENED TO INSPECT IT so i guess its not fully new but the hardware and everything is in the original bags and sealed too .

I said before on other post i got 2 of them in hopes of holding out on it and selling it later for around $500 since they are next to impossible to find but some serious money problems happend a few weeks back and I need it gone now!!! Im losing my butt on the price unless it gets into a bidding war . This is one of the 2 I bought from Royal distributing.com.

My starting price is $299 USD and im having to use my buddy's ebay account since I no longer have paypal as of sept of 09'heres a link below . AUCTION ENDS in 7 DAYS!! On another note too i talked to a rep from WARN industries and this is for a FYI for everyone they will continue to make the replacement parts till 2012 and if they sell a lot they will continue to have them after 2012 also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WARN...143660QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited by a moderator:
So far only one bid on it for $300 but there are 6 people watching the item too so they might bid on it the last day for more and he changed his mind he will do shipping to Canada .

Only 4 days left if you dont want to miss out on this deal . I think Royaldisributing.com is out of them finally, So this is most likely the last one in new condition in North America that is available 4 sale.

only at $305 and tomorrows the last day of the auction at 12pm EST. Just a FYI

Back