New Truck! Mopar or no Car

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Well I got a new truck a few weeks ago... went from a 93 dakota 2wd longbed p.o.s. to this bitch. Been looking around everywhere for a decent deal on one of these and finally found it.... actually found it over on dodgetalk.com. Bought it form a dude in Dracut Mass who was a mechanic and this truck was his daily driver for like 2 weeks. He had just bought a brand new hemi quad cab so he had no need for this one. Its a 97 with a 5.9L 360 in it. Fresh paint last winter beacause of a fading roof. The motors only got 62K on it... got it for 4,900. Truck has all its fluids flushed and changed, has an auburn posi, new 8mm taylor wires and cap, Summit longtube headers to magnaflow cat and flowmaster 40's out the back. Im in love with this truck right now, never misses a beat and has more nut than I ever need. Heres a few pics....What do ya guys think

DSCN2104.jpg

DSCN2106.jpg

DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2101.jpg

The pup loves it... cant get her out of the danm thing
DSCN2099.jpg

Light covers
DSCN2136.jpg

Gotta love the 2nd gens ;D

Clean truck. That is real low milage for a 97. My truck is an 07 and I will have that many miles on it in 3 years probably from driving to work and back. Thats why I went to a 6 banger Toyota, but I miss my old quad cab Dodge I had with the Cummins when I am pulling something. I just don't miss it at the gas pump when the one I have now costs half as much to fill up. I plan to go back to a full size someday though if I live closer to work.

98, you can bro just get a decent job bust ure ass a bit and save some money, dont spend as much on ure quad... Found that for less than 5 so there are deals around just gotta look, took me like 2 months to find sumthin. Thanx for the commments boys

Not much for a Dodge, but I like the boxer.
The 360 is always nice though, you should be able smoke a lot of cars.

yea but when I do get on it... i can pretty much see the gas needle sinking hah

That isn't that bad of mileage.
My cousin had a 90 something suburban that only got 6 miles to the gallon on the highway.

Latest posts

Back