New Toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets say I made a little trade for a dirt modified motor I had built. A 377ci 3.48 stroke x 4.125 bore-JE 13-1 forged pistons no. 182067,plasma moly rings-6 in scat I beams,1182 GM std. forged crank,federal mogul race bearings w/lunati spacers-511 4 bolt main block new cam bearings and plugs- new sfi balancer and flexplate-fresh balance job-fully ported Brownfield aluminum heads,new PBM valves,1.550 roller springs 10 degree retainers-new valve job-angled plugs,new nkg plugs-arp head studs,HD moly pushrods,new offset harland sharpe intake roller rockers-used crane exh. roller rockers -modified jomar stud girdle-tall chevrolet chrome valve covers w/breathers and billet locking holders-victor jr. intake with 1 in. spacer-new m55hv melling pump w/moroso shaft-corvette 6 gt road race pan and pickup-primed w/ 15-40 oil and new filter-herbert solid roller cam and lifters and cloyes double tru roller timing chain and cam button

Last edited:
Oh my!! I love it, Really nice ride Jeff. I got some standard Proarmor nerfs you need for that bad boy. Only bad thing is that they fit 04 to 09's

Oh my!! I love it, Really nice ride Jeff. I got some standard Proarmor nerfs you need for that bad boy. Only bad thing is that they fit 04 to 09's

Thanks tim I'm in the middle of putting DG nerfs my buddy used. Also the dam grips were all sticky changed them to had it out in the snow a little today and messing around in his parking lot also setting the suspension for me at his shop. And let me say this things fucken sick!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

If my mind don't change by the end of this year I will have another one. Glad you got you a new 450, If its going the route your warrior did then I cant wait to see it once its done. In all honesty they don't need much, Nerfs, Exhaust, FCI intake and maybe some wheels and tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
If my mind don't change by the end of this year I will have another one. Glad you got you a new 450, If its going the route your warrior did then I cant wait to see it once its done. In all honesty they don't need much, Nerfs, Exhaust, FCI intake and maybe some wheels and tires.

I like it just the way it is lol maybe a few changes deff the rims are going.

Damn dude. You have my dream quad. I like it. Looks badass

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Damn dude. You have my dream quad. I like it. Looks badass

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Thanks man I've waited for awhile I was looking for a Grizzly got this instead lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Good choice!!! You have ruined me by seeing this today, All I have thought about the last hours is a damn 450 lol.

Latest posts

Back