New toy!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
not a quad lol....17 foot tracker with a mercury 60 horse two stroke. dont need to mix gas, just add oil in seperatly like a blaster.

we finally did something for the dad. poor guy needed a little break haha.

anyone have any tips or info to share? we've had smaller boats for freshwater lakes but never a bay boat.

doesnt look as big as it is
dadstoy1nx6.jpg

dadstoy2qo4.jpg

let me know what you think!!

nice boat man!! I have spent a lot of time on boats, a lot of that size too. Fun stuff

as for tips: make sure you wash the boat after the day. And if your trailering it, try to flush out the engine with fresh water after every time you use it in the bay. I don't know about in NJ, but the LI water are NASTY!!!!!

Wow, that's brave to take a little thing like that out on the bay. I like to stick to the lakes and rivers with the small boats.

I just helped a buddy rebuild a 74 Allsport tri-hull with a 75 hp 2 stroke chrysler motor. A few months ago it hit the water for the first time in 10 years, and let me tell you what, it's one scary, unstable little boat. We just went on vacation last week, and my buddy, who is quite the con-artist, pushed his junker off on his dad, and hijacked his 21 foot sea-ray with the 350 in it for most of the week ;D.

Good luck with it, and watch out for the big waves with that little thing.

I think some smaller boats are pretty stable considering their size. I have been out in the ocean many times with a 17' Boston Whaler. They handle nice, yet still jumpable like a zodiac ;). Definatley be carefull though!!

Latest posts

Back