New to me 2003 Warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havocsrt

Reaction score
Traded one of my AR's for this Warrior.

Mod list:
Tusk neft bars
DG alloy series front bumper
DG rear grab bar
ITP wheels with Holeshot tires mounted all around
Sand padles mounted on ITP wheels
Renthal handle bars
White brothers pumper carb
Big Gun CDI box
Alba action muffler with DG header pipe with torque stuffer
Hot cams stage 2 cam
K&N air filter with outerwears
Air lid mod

picture.php

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Nice warrior, Its got a lot of sweet aftermarkets

Thanks bro, I'm new to this style of four wheeler so i guess i didn't really know what i got until i skimmed through this forum. Just trying to work through some minor sputtering issues 1/4-full throttle.

Might be a gummed up carb, If its set for awhile the previous gas will start to gum up causing effects such as the one your having. In the search box theres alot of related posts with similar issues. Hope this helps, How many ARs do you have?? lol

Might be a gummed up carb, If its set for awhile the previous gas will start to gum up causing effects such as the one your having. In the search box theres alot of related posts with similar issues. Hope this helps, How many ARs do you have?? lol

i'm going to remove the carb this weekend and get it all cleaned up. The previous owner said that he never did any adjustments to the carb after putting on all the aftermarket stuff. Thanks for your help.

have a couple of AR's, my other hobby...lol

Latest posts

Back