new to forum heres my pile:)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadsburm

Reaction score
hey guys finally joined. figured i would throw pics up of my warrior.i know its nothing great yet but its getting there i think.....feel free to comment or leave suggestions.

Last edited:
thanks for the warm welcome fellas....and thnx for the compliments :).she is a very healthy warrior just need to find some cheap little things like a wheelie bar,nerfs,and some polishabe goods. any ideas?

hey buddy.....................welcome........you found the rite place!

there my buddies.... lol notice how the red scrambler is up on a block with yet again another ball joint broke...and the brand new 2012 just got back out the shop yet the war lord has never been in once .

lol and when i just get sick of the **** talking on my war lord from ppl i break out his big brother the beast......

Damn dude, nice shee!

The accel. pump mod is super easy. Take the spring out of a retractable pen and use that in place of the stock spring in the bowl.

yeah, a little. but the stock carb is never gunna have immediate response from idle.

thnx for the compliments lol....yeah i am trying to get a little more snap with no big investment..

also does anyone know if and where i can get my dura blue axle re-chromed? its a lil rough.

also does anyone know if and where i can get my dura blue axle re-chromed? its a lil rough.

yeah, but i personally wouldn't waste the money. i bet it just has some pitting marks on it.

I remember reading an old trick of putting weighted leather straps on an axle and it self polishes. I'll have to find the article.

Back