new tires ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassf150

Reaction score
I just got a 2000 warrior for cheap and I'm looking for new tires front and back don't want to brake the bank around 200 225 will be doing most trail ridding and some mud and I'm a big guy if that makes a diffrence thanks for any help

GBC X rex are some really good tires for a cheaper price they go for around 70 to 75 a piece and they are 6 ply, Also look at some Goldspeed tires they have some nice sets cheap, a lot of guys run the Ambush tires made by Cheng shin tire and its a big seller. That's just a few companies that sale great tires for on a budget. Hope this helps. Ebay have some ITP holeshots right now for 110 bucks for 2, They have 10 sets left and only been used on practice bikes. They are 20x11x10 though and just standard holeshots but its still a good price.

$T2eC16NHJFoFH5YDZ3UEBSG9ZLI7uQ~~60_57.JPG

Thanks for the info man I like the ambush my rear are 20-10-9 and front are 22-7-10 do u have the link for the eBay tires sounds interesting and what site is the best to order tires amazon has the ambushs for 67.99

The pic above is the ITP standard Holeshots, I don't know how to link it without an IMG, But here is what to type in the search box on ebay, ITP Holeshots and look at the used, its halfway down the page. The sellers name is Firstoverall. Sorry about the confusing post. LOL

They are only 20x11x10, Did you find them?? They are in the used section 110 bucks for 2, used only on practice bikes this season.

I don't think I found the exact ones but i have 9 info time on rear

Ya the have them on amazon for the same price with free shipping

I run the same rears as jeff andvi run gold speed fronts 6ply there both goode specially for the price

Last edited:
Ok thank you everybody for help get paid tomorrow see what I end up getting

I have X-rex up front too, but I like mud ALOT so I have gators on the rear they are a real nice tire for the price imo
The site I got them from at the most reasonable price is [atvtirestore.com] (They only deal with GBC brand tires)

If you're gonna be in mud be sure to get tires that are made for it for the rears! You will get stuck!

Ok should I go with the stock hight on the rear I believe 22 inch it have 20 on it now I'm thinking of staying with the 20 seams like 1st gear is high

Do you get high centered much? I like to ride at Cooper Creek(Deepwater) It's off truman Lake in MO. I was getting high centered a lot so i got taller tires. I wouldn't go taller than 21 in the rear and 22 in the front though. these 22's in the rear and 23's in the front are kinda tippy.

Back