new timing cain without changing sprockets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashish420

Reaction score
Ok so the place where i buy my parts just told me he wont order me a timing chain if i dont buy the cam and crank sprockets with it.WTF is this normal practice or does the guy just not want to be bothered with my timing chain order? hes telling me that if i dont change them i will destroy my timing chain...Ive never changed the sprockets if they wernt damaged before .....

Thank you very much ive ordered parts here before i have a 2 carb kits on the way with him and a 39 dollar slip on filter for my bosses quad. i almost have the mind to cancel it all...He doesnt know that i'm about to start buying alot of parts for different quads so he is loosing out for trying to force me into buying unneeded items....And count the links?WTF its warrior 350 timing chain as far as i was told they dont come with a master link so why count the links.... Over the phone i i guess i sound younger he didnt pull any of this while i was there ordering parts though.Anyone know of a good online canadian shop to buy parts?

Last edited:
So small update the guy ordered the chain anyway even tho we hung up on the last fact that he wouldnt if i didnt order sprockets. Im removing his business name from the post as i do not want to slander his business over stupidity.But wikll leave the post incase anyone else ever goes down the same path.Thanks

Latest posts

Back