new suv

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
well he it is the new adation to the family we were on our way to south cariolina to myt. beach and we were on 95south and we gto to benton north cariolina and the motor started to knock in out chevey suburben the bottom went out in her we were glad to get rid of it but we were going to get rid of it when we were in sc and well we got rid of that pos befor we got there so we just mad it on the exit ramp and she quit on us we sat there for a few minits and ket it cool of a bit we got her going again and pulled into the kfc at the bottom of the ramp and my dad and mom hopped in my grands mothers van and took off to the dealer ship to llook for a used vehicla the only place around there was a chevey dealer they did not have anything to pull the trailer so they went 6 miles to dunn nc and pulled on the ford drealer and saw the excursion what exactally we were going to look for and foud her there sitting sale sticker on it and they looked at it and got signed a few papers to do the test drive on it and they came back to get the trailer and pick me and my grandmaw up and the tow truck came and got the pos and carried it to the dealership we sat there for a couple of hours and left with it and now its ours fully loaded 2wd everybell and wistle except for the sun roof eddie bower edition

My dad has one and i love it. They're HUGE. I cant wait to get it when i can drive.

What kind of mileage is that thing getting? Like 8 mpg or something? We just sold our durango because it got such crappy gas mileage.

right now its getting 12 and a half but it all changess when it breaks in its supost to get 14

14 out of a v-10?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

More like 8.

Shoulda got the PSD.

V-10 Excursion....BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAA

:eek:wned: by Gas.

thats what its called to get on high way every one eles that has them is geting that and they haev them all stock

14 out of a v-10?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

More like 8.

Shoulda got the PSD.

V-10 Excursion....BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAA

That's what I thought. Our durango got like 13 mpg, and that was only a 318 v8.

I get on a good day 14 in my 360 powered Ram.

V-10+6200Lb vehicle+aerodynamics of a barn=8Mpg Highway.

FACT.

Unless you drive it like Granny, and take 1 min to reach 60.

excursion0116hj.jpg

I saw this and "$$$" took place of V10. It's a nice truck, but not so nice on the wallet. congrats, but I hope they sold you some KY with it because your gonna be bent over at every gas station you go to.
~Bill

p.s. I'm not sure if everyone knows what PSD is, if not, it's power stroke diesel.

Actually my dad gets about 11 mpg around town and gets 15 -16 on the highway with his excursion with the V-10. He can get over 500 miles on a full tank.

I think that Excursion will have a short life pulling that 35 foot Airstream.

Shoulda got a Supercab F350 for the same price. And 2X the lifespan.

not that bad on gas our suburbin got 8 pulling or not pulling but it had a 410 rear in it so and the excursion is getting 9 and the next trip wer are going to cabelas in pa so well se how good she gets then

you think the hitch weighs a bit for that suv, it looks like the back is sitting a little low

no it donen't sage that muvh with the hitch in it it hardelys does it only ways like 100lds but we had the trailor on for a few days when we got home we would of taken it off but it was poring down rain so bad when we got back it rained for 3 days stright and now its gone back to normal higth

not that bad on gas our suburbin got 8 pulling or not pulling but it had a 410 rear in it so and the excursion is getting 9 and the next trip wer are going to cabelas in pa so well se how good she gets then

You're driving to PA just to go to Cabelas!?! You people must love to waste gas! I was there once, and just don't see what the big deal is. Go to a place with a bunch of stuffed animals and overpriced merchandise, and stand in long, slow moving lines the whole time. It's like disney land with no rides.

Latest posts

Back