New stuff (new pics!!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
well heres my new helmet..Oneal 8 series with Smith goggles..$200 without goggles..I got it for 130 with the goggles..It helps that I buy everything from this guy and he kinda helps me out with everything so I can race..I run his stickers and have his shirts..i kinda advertise for him..I also have a new black N style seat cover and Tag T2 gold bars for the 400ex..will get pics soon when its washed..I really messed the MSR bars up..will get pics of them too..im gunna be getting ethier acerbis rally 2 or cycra pro bend handguards too.

newhelmet5.jpg

newhelmet4.jpg

newhelmet3.jpg

newhelmet2.jpg

Newhelmet.jpg

didnt get a chance to get pics of my quad..was gone off to the shop to order somethings..got home and washed it up..pressure washer tip was all messed up so the spray of water was to spanned out to clean out the mud real good..will get pics before i go get it all muddy again tomorrow night..

well there it is after some new stuff..the new helmet is on the right and i just got that roll off system the other day..the cycras will go on in a few days when the the rest of the mounts show up..The gripper seat was installed a few weeks ago..messed with it for hours and couldnt get those few ripples out so i called it good enough..its a race quad not a show quad

If it isn't some version of a yfm350, then please post your pics and comments in the "other quads" section from now on, too many people are posting just whatever they feel like in this section, when it is, in fact, intened for only yfm350's.

Us moderators have been doing that a lot lately and we're starting to get the shits of it. Try putting it in the right place to begin with. Pretty soon i'm just going to start deleting them instead of moving them, less work for me.

xkingraptor350x said:
hmmm. 97warriorrider your number is 628.. mine is 627 ill be looking out for you! ;) ::)

I hope you like my backside.lol. just picking..how many races you plan on doing? Will you be at Van Etten on May 4th? If you see us come on over

Latest posts

Back