new speical edition colors....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i think they look pretty good. i like the yellow black color scheme
2516143180.jpg

2516155636.jpg

wht do you think??

damn, I like the yellow and black sheme on the YFZ450 the best. Thats sorta like my warrior but less yellow. The Raptor looks ******* ****!

i think the raptor looks the best...alot of people on here did thhood think just with black and blue

[quote:m3jrmzcb]im thinking about trading my '06 for a YFZ right now lol.. i just found one and a good deal on one at that :)

how much, if you wouldn't mind?[/quote:m3jrmzcb]

it's an '05 leftover, white and red, new around here they are $10,299 this one is $8,595 and it has $1,200 in extras including ITP wheels and RAZR tires and more.

[quote:pzk1p9b4]

how much, if you wouldn't mind?

it's an '05 leftover, white and red, new around here they are $10,299 this one is $8,595 and it has $1,200 in extras including ITP wheels and RAZR tires and more.[/quote:pzk1p9b4]
thats canadian cost if anyone didnt know

the rappy looks beast, they should make the 350's like that...the yfz needs more black if u ask me

I agree.

I hate the fact that you'd have to pay extra just for differenc color plastics/ graphics- regardless of color, it's all the same manufacturing process and materials.

......however, the yellow looks so much better than the blue, I might be willing to dish it out.

Back