New shoes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetroller

Reaction score
25" GBC SPARTACUS on ITP ss212,I havent seen them on any wheelers aroud here so thought id try them out

Attachments

• 100_0024.jpg
    100_0024.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 61
Very nice, let us know how you like them.

Nice stance. Are you running spacers or are the ss212s more offset than stock rims?

Wait till you see the rooster tails them through in your face. Next, fender extensions LOL.

No spacers, same offset as stock but a 7inch wide rim instead of 7.5.Tires are lighter than the mudlites XTR i looked at also(20.5 lbs front ea.24.2lbs rear VS. 22.7lbs frtea.27lbs rear),Also 8ply vs 6ply and so far ive noticed no power difference from stock.Get to put them to the test Saturday.Goin to a place called Smurfwood in Canton Mo.:clap:

Attachments

• 100_0025.jpg
    100_0025.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_0023.jpg
    100_0023.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_0026.jpg
    100_0026.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:
I ride with a group of outlanders and renagades,and they're very impressed with this small machine as they call it,so it should be a fun week end with these tires

Looks fantastic! Are those tires Bias Ply or Radial? I have been on the fence about buying Bias Ply because they are so much cheaper than Radials. Let us know how they handle compared to stock.

Those wheels look sweet.... I have the black with chrome too loooks so awesome. Too bad they are black with a hundred scratches and dents now.

Very satisfied with these tires!got stuck twice this weekend,Only case i was high centered,I was coming out of mud holes on two wheels this things bite hard!Of course heavy steering in the slow tight woods have to ride the tank cause the rear bite so good and will push the front, I give these tires a big :tup::tup::tup:

Latest posts

Back