New Riding boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daro2244

Reaction score
Hey... hi guys , I just got My first Riding boots on Saturday and when I try to ride the ATV on Sunday I realize that i can't do the shifting because the boots are to big to fit under the shifter, is this normal?, any advice
thanks

do you have the stock shifter? if you do im not exactly sure how much adjustment you have .. but its a 10mm bolt that clamps to the peg.. loosen and raise the shifter to allow clearence for the boots..

if you have an aftermarket direct shifter.. then the process is the same ( nut size might be different) however you might have to bend the shifter out to allow clearance from the engine cover..

Adjust it so that your boot can get under it and your going to have to find out what works best for you, its a process.

thanks guys , yes stock shifter and the big bear oil cooler in the way , i'm not able to bring the shifter up anymore, I gues i'm going to have to build someting.

you should be able to bring it up as far as you want. Its on a tooth system, you can put it vertical is you really wanted to. I take it you modded your stock shifter to work with the cooler you have?

im guessin that what he did cuz normally u can make it go 90 degrees straight up so he must of modded it but still he should just be able to bend it out:(

Back