New Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfield44

Reaction score
Just brought this home week before last.
PA280977.jpg

PA280979.jpg

PA280975.jpg

U gotta be f'in shittin me. You really just get that? Lucky F'er I want one and I hate fords, hahah That's one pricey truck!

fuggin sexy... for a ford.
my dream truck, '04 chevy 2500HD duramax 4door and 4wheel drive.
as you can see from my truck... i'm a ways off haha

You lucky little ****, not only is that a bad ass ride, they had a whole episode on speed channel on the making of that sob.

in order... Chevy, toyota, horse and buggy, dodge, rolling down a hill in a radio flyer, nissan, walking backwards up hill, ford...

im slow in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe no seriously i dont get it?

lol my preferred method's of travel... Chevy being #1 in order down to ford being last

Not that particular ford. Its the new SVT raptor. 320-hp 5.4-liter V8 that generates 390 lb-ft of torque. 4.10:1 gearing. Only truck to ever roll of the line with a jump rating.

Who the F wrote that article? Hardest thing to read since I picked up "Finnegan's Wake" by James Joyce.

haha idk who did, i just linked it for the good pics... i have never had 1 single prob with my 95 f150 on 33's. you gotta sweet talk em sometimes haha

i look at 4wheelin. i could care less about speed in a truck... thats what cars are for. i look at the places i can put a truck and bacck up and look and go. i've had my yota in some places that i swear would scare the f*ckin **** out of yall.

Oh, hands down for stock wheelin. I give it to the yota. My bro is lookin for one as we speak. i'm half tempted to sell my Jeep and get one with SA front and rear and a 22r.

Back