New quad?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
So I really like the warrior but this is the third time I've had to take it apart due to transmission problems. Well actually the first time case was leaking oil, but the other two times 4th gear seized up. So I'm currently putting it back together with a new 4th gear, and I've decided if I breaks down again I'm probably gonna sell it and buy a 450 or a Raptor 660. Which one do you guys think I should get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on what you want it for. Racing yfz trails and dunes raptor. And if your a taller guy the raptor will fit you better than the yfz. Ive had both and kept the 660

I feel like the kfx would be a valid candidate too you get the 450 performance and you also get reverse for trailriding and boo boos you make when your running fast in the woods I've got my eyes on no new kfx out of the box they aren't as mean as a yfz or ltr but with they respond to bolt on mods and upgrades far better than other 450's they left a lot of room for improvement on the stock motor

Last edited:
Kx cams, pipe, procom ecu, fcr carb swap, fci intake. You will have enough power you won't use it all.
I have a KFx :tup:

Lucky ass lol I really want one so I can hang with my dads 700 lol I ride his 700 a lot thing is scary on the top end stage 2 hotcam stage 4 race exhaust 11.1 comp piston aftermarket fuel programmer thing is a monster lol

Kx cams, pipe, procom ecu, fcr carb swap, fci intake. You will have enough power you won't use it all.
I have a KFx :tup:

And, last I heard, it was still in pieces from you wasting the crank:nanner:

In all seriousness, if I had to choose between any brand new sport atv, I'd go for the KFX as well.

No! It's in one piece! I just have to swap cases from destroying the front sprocket, chain, shift shaft, and shift sensor.... I've got the cases but I'm gonna bullet proof it this time.

Ok so I found this on Facebook. What do you think would be a good price to offer? Ad would it be better then buying a stock 660 raptor?
cdbe13b575837a060f0eabd3770269b1.jpg

What's the x coversion?

Oh alright, thanks, everyone is offering 1000-2300 for it. I wanna get it so bad but I don't know if I can.

Haha, the non-judgmental ashtabula sell and buy or something.

So I talked to her and there's someone gonna go look at it this Wednesday. So I don't know if I'm gonna get it

She says she won't take any less than 3300.

Back