new problems

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well my warrior is having electical problems.

When we turn the key we hear a click in the reverse switch relay which is a little box next to the solinoid. And the nothing else happens the lights dont work anymore, the solinoid doesnt ever make a click when i push the start button, Nothing just the click from that box.

We can bypass the soleniod to start it but y doesnt anything work. The lights were working yesterday and so was the soleniod. Then today everything just stoped.

Does anybody have any clue what it could be?
Thanks

yes its the 89 harness and we just checked the fuse i could check it again.

Could a bad solinoid stop everything from working, lights and what not.

Sounds dumb but replace the fuse anyways. Sometimes they'll look fine, but could have the smallest break in it that you can't see. I've had it happen to be before on a car, thought the fuse was good but it wasn't. Changed it for the hell of it and it worked.

guess what i got runnning today after school? Hells yeah the warrior, well all it was was a ******* ground that i couldnt see, i had to tear down the whole bike till i found it. I was pissed. But at least its running.

Back