New Pictures.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
wel i was bored today so snaped so pics of my warrior.

Last week i made a light gap cover and my uncle hooked me up with these sweet lights.

ef1b9006.jpg

mounting and instaliton was really easy ,imm happy with the result to

heres a view of the front
ef1b8e0b.jpg

side view just installed teh Noss mechine chain guard

just ordered a Je high compression piston . and when ever my paint ball gun sells witch in in the classifieds ill get my web cam and valves pm me if u didnt see it and interested interested .

Eddie

alrite sense the didnt work befor

a friends warrior awaiting goodies that im puting on.
ef1b86db.jpg
the rear end
url] dont mind the dirty ness and such

ef1b847c.jpg

there you go. just had to move the bracket. looks good though. how much was the chain guard thing?

Hey if u wanna sell me ur hand gaurds let me know... lol but nice atv

hey theres alot more pics thatt didnt show up i think there was 7 i total but all post them tommorrow. thanks uds and atv ..ehh the chain guards a 60$ bucks i think. its made by noss mechine i got mine for free in return for fixing and helping add some goodies to my friends warrior.He is a part of the site just hasnt posted anything yet i guess hes just he's just ben looking around . his account name is warrior534 i think it was my old one from a wile back that i gave to him.

Thanks again Robbie

More pics tommorrow.

yooo eddie made a new name because my other one got mest up but ya that part i gave u looks sick as hell!

Back