New pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Otto7668

Reaction score
Painted the wheels, new bars, and shock covers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42
Nice bro only bad thing is no matter what,,, that paint on the wheels is gonna where off but still looks good now..

Painted the wheels, new bars, and shock covers

this thing with black bead-locks w/ red rings , red frame, black a arms/swinger would look so sick and you gotta rid of those balloon stock rear tires ... best investment ever

I know I need new tires bad lol...getting new chain and sprockets in the mail tomorrow.. How involved is it to disassemble the a-arms to paint? I'd love to paint the frame..but the idea of taking everything apart scares me haha

i just did mine and it took along time,,,i did everything cuz my bike is so old but worked nicely,, i recomend putting asmany bolts back in there places just to help remember were they go,, other things you no you wont forget just pull those out and set them with there parts..

the trick is to label as much as you came and put bolts back where they came from.. the a arm are pretty easy, 16 bolts i believe the 2 mounts at the frame on each one. 1 ball join king nut each, 1 king nut on each tie rod , and 1 shock bolt on each lower a arm

Back