New pics of my turd...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
ATVRIDGEPICS080.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS079.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS078.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS081.jpg

Thank's fellers it was far from being clean but i had it half way clean so i figured id take a some pic's before its nasty tomorrow.I hate to say it but i was a copy cat on thta hood i was on here looking at people's pics and someone had a blue one with the black hood :D and i had to do it i forget who it was..

don't worry about it. i was a copy cat with the white hood. i stole that from RatchRacing i think.

don't worry about it. i was a copy cat with the white hood. i stole that from RatchRacing i think.
\

damn right you did! lol j/k. I think the black and the white hoods make the raptors look soo much better, it just adds a little flair!

Nice bike man, looks like you got alot of miles on those tires ;) Are those Maxxis Front Pros? If so, how do you like them?

haha i think you saw mine maybe... cuz mine is blue w/ flames and a black hood and black rear wheels :D

LMAO it was yours i saw phill :D i saved a pic of your's and debated :-/on it and i was like :Di have to and yea it does make it look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better i want all black rim's but the itp,s i have now arent even a year old so i cant paint em yet and im not but im about to buy some new rim's and tires so i think ima get some black ITP'S...And about the front pros yea man they was allright but they wore fast as hell but the carve well but i will not get more my next will be razrs all around i think ima ride these out till next year then kenda klaw on back and not sures on front.......lol

yeh the black hood with the blue is sweet...im thinking bout maybe getting a black hood ...but i dont know how it would look with my white

I think the black hood looks great on the white ive seen one and i painted my hood with krylon fusion paint it's flawless that paint is awesome ive pressure washed it and all no scratches or chips just be sure to clean it with something like fingernail polish remover or rubbing alchol to get any oils off of it...

Back