New parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Did a slight fender trim and finally made a light gap cover.

Thats another set of fenders, my stock ones cracked on the key side almost all the way. Not only did I crack the fender but I bent a tie rod and an end link, and tweeked the steering stem, which I'll be perchasing a new lone star soon. One tire still locks up when fully turned and in reverse, because it goes too far. :mad:

I don't have a dremel, I don't think you could even tell, I took a blow torch and ran it up and down real quick after cutting which made it look a lot better.

Yeah it definitly works, give a few quick passes fast to get the feel of it then slow it down, don't wanna lite you fender on fire lol.

haha last summer on my hold plastics my buddy pepperd me with dry pine needles on his 450r and they all hit my header caught on fire and melted my plastics.
Dude that sucks man.

man I want to take off my headlights so bad but my dad doesn't want me to.. they rattle like crazy sometimes ( i know it could be fixed ) and I barley use them. I like when the black stuff is trimmed off the edges. the guy that ahd my warrior before me did that

Latest posts

Back