New mudders in the back (Moto 4)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukacola

Reaction score
rBF91Um.jpg

26x12-12's Interco Swamp Lites

They are getting really good grip and tearing up the grass...now to get them dirty...

My part time job boss just got one of these. Do you know much about them? Did they offer a 4x4 version?

Them tires are down right insane! I got them in 22" for the warrior and its takes alot of rpm's to spin them. Not the best on hard packed and rocks but you wont be getting stuck in the mud!

Yeah, they were pretty much the best I could find that could do all terrain, but mudding as more of its specialty. I was getting stuck all the time before!

Free shipping and no tax on Chaparral Motorsports website.

The control with these tires seems to lean toward drifting? I don't know, haven't really tested them out a whole lot, but I'll update when I get in some mud. Maybe they're *too new* , will update when I can.

Forgot about my thread here. The tires eat mud for breakfast, lunch and dinner! They just cruise right through pretty much anything no problem! Haven't gotten stuck even once since putting them on.

Ditto with my 25x12x9 gators! Don't even blink at any mud!!!

Hell yeah, those things look like balloons on the 9" rims! Yours I mean.

Back