New Member in Orange Co. NY

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muggzy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm finding myself in need of another 4-wheeler for my daughters in-law when they come to visit with my sons. I figured a Warrior was perfect since I can find a few on CL and they'll work with my budget.

What are the differences in model years? I'm gonna stay with a 2000+ but are there any significant changes that were made at any time?

Thanks for the help! :atv:

Welcome! Most changes were with electrical. I know the older ones ('87 or so) had a different front caliper system. Other than minimal stuff, there wasn't anything.

Welcome to the forum. There are two generations or warriors. 1st gen: 87-89. 2nd gen: 90-04. The largest changes between the two gens are front suspension geometry, pull starter, swingarm length, headlight location, heel guards, electrical, and probably a few little things I'm forgetting. The second generations are much more popular (since they were made for longer), easier to find parts for, and have more aftermarket support. There are a few differences in electrical systems throughout the 2nd gen years, but for the most part, they are identical.

Welcome to the forum, tons of info around here on the Warrior for you to absorb! :)

Hey Guys,

I'm finding myself in need of another 4-wheeler for my daughters in-law when they come to visit with my sons. I figured a Warrior was perfect since I can find a few on CL and they'll work with my budget.

What are the differences in model years? I'm gonna stay with a 2000+ but are there any significant changes that were made at any time?

Thanks for the help! :atv:

Welcome to the forum. Your not to far away from me lol. Im in lower ulster county.

Hey Jeff, it wouldn't be too neighborly if we don't get together for a ride some time :cheers:

I'll have to hit you up in the spring when work lightens up

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Hey Jeff, it wouldn't be too neighborly if we don't get together for a ride some time :cheers:

I'll have to hit you up in the spring when work lightens up

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Maybe spring time I will have another quad. Kinda fell out of the atv stuff I will be getting another though.

Latest posts

Back